Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Happy 1st birthday to my beloved daughter..

BIRTHDAY GIRL!!!

My beloved manshuurah,

My daughter, my heart and soul. Today you are 1 year old. Seeing you grow each and everyday is such a wonderful thing that I am forgotten by how quickly time really flies. You have learn to crawl very fast and ibu is there to watch you with all your move and lift you up whenever you fall. Soon you will learn to walk and soon we will be walking together holding each others hand. Many parents said, seeing their children grow is such a beautiful feeling, and many said to be sad too to see them grow so fast. And to that alai manshuurah, I feel the same way about you too my dear. Deep in my heart, ibu missing you so very much while you are at home and I am in my office right now..... bhapa kah manshuurah masani.. jgn kan naik tangga saja ahh..

Your smiles, your laughter, every voice you make are melodies to my heart. Words can't describe how lucky I feel to be your mother, Last but not least.. You will be in my every prayers night and day, and I will always love you & abg danish..

Happy birthday manshuurah!!!

No comments: